Pumpkin Mug Cake
- Low Coffee Mug
- 4 TBSP Oat Flour (use GF if you like, see notes for GF flour sub)
- 2 TBSP Coconut Sugar (or date sugar)
- ¼ tsp Baking Powder
- ½ tsp Pumpkin Spice
- 2 TBSP Plant Milk
- 2 TBSP Pumpkin Puree
- 1 TBSP Maple Syrup
- ½ tsp Vanilla
- Add all of the dry ingredients to the mug. Whisk together well.
- Add all of the wet ingredients to the mug. Mix well to combine. Smooth the top of the mixture.
- Place in the microwave for 1 minute and 30 seconds. It may look a bit wet when you first remove it, that is ok.
- Allow the cake to stand for 5 minutes before eating. As it cools, it will dry a bit and firm up.
- See note section for oven instructions.
This is a quick go to recipe for when you are craving a little bit of a fall good for you treat! Oil free, gluten free, refined sugar free and delicious! The flavors of pumpkin and pumpkin spice in a warm fall treat ready in under 10 minutes! Top it off with a dollop of the Pflurish PBK whipped coconut cream and a sprinkle of nutmeg to put it over the top! Microwave and oven instructions are included!